View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:24 AM   #6
Marhcarter
♡Huey's Human♡
Donating Member

Icon2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFae View Post
I brush Blazer every day. It is great bonding time for us, he loves it, and it keeps him looking great.
I could totally be misreading your post but just how long is your baby crated every day? Any chance that he is just lonely or bored without human affection? My boy seems "needy" in the love and attention department.
I wish Huey loved the brushing. It turns into a him jumping away, startling me so I jump away contest. Half the time when he jumps, the comb or brush is hung in a snarl, causing threhair to pull worse & then he yelps & acts snappy even though he doesn't actually snap at me. All it takes is getting the brush out of the drawer & the chase is on. The good thing is, even though I keep him fairly long, the only part that really tangles is his moustache, and I have to put him in the tub with conditioner to comb that out. I basically brush him weekly with his blowdry. Occasionally I have to get a small mat out, but that is because he wallows around under the bedcovers every night. On the positive side, every groomer he has ever been to says he is an angel...he is just terrible with me!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!