View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:41 AM   #1
gontygirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Hair and barking question... :)

1. I keep my boy's hair short (inch and a half no more), he still knots...can i get away with brushing once a week or do I have to do this every day??

2. He has learned not to bark in or out of the crate when I'm around (FINALLY! He's been with me for almost 2 weeks, he's a year old. Newly adopted...), when I go into the media room (downstairs) for a few hours with my fam to see a flick or two he barks on and off for the whole time. Will he eventually cease or is his "yorkie-ness" (stubbornness I've been hearing about...) going to keep him a yappy little boy forever?? He's my first terrier, among many breeds over my years with dogs....and I'm no spring chicken lol. I'm an awesome trainer (if I say so myself, sorry haha) and I know dogs eventually "get it" and simmer down...but will his terrier/terrorist ways get the best of my other dog I leave him with (shih tsu mix). She's a rock star to put up with all the racket! (btw: I leave him with a light on, a tv on and my sweet female for company...he's been pottied and he's very cozy in his perfectly sized crate. His toy keeps him company within the crate, so all is good crate wise. He has a view of the tv and his new "sibling". What do ya all think?? THANK YOU....
gontygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!