View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
baby yorkie
YT 500 Club Member

Default OMG.....The Smell! ! !

Ok, this is an odd question, but before I take Tia to the doctor, I wanted to see if anyone can help me. Tia will be three years old next month. I remember her having a funny smell for a long time, not strong though. Recently, the odor has been getting stronger. One day, there was an awful fishy smell. I changed my clothes, my friend changed his clothes, but the smell was still there. I washed Tia too! It took us a while to figure out that it was on the couch. The odor was so strong, we didn't want to sit in the same room! I washed the couch the next day. Well, it just happened again and I bathed her yesterday. The pillow and couch smells BAD. I've washed her butt and washed couch where she was laying down (pillow went into the garage). No poop stuck on her butt. Is it gas? Ally (her sister) eats the same food and she has never smelled like this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. She is leaving a trail that nobody wants to follow! If this continues, Santa is going to put her on the Naughty List...and we don't want that! HELP
baby yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!