View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 01:40 AM   #1
Deber
Yorkie Yakker

Default Taking pictures of my babies!!!

This may go on record as ONE DUMB POST but I have to ask. How in the world do you get your dogs to sit still where you can compose a pretty picture of them????? I have hundreds of pics, each makes my dogs look like homeless orphans. Get them pretty and set up..and they move all over, jump down, play..etc. See so many of your pups all beautiful, sitting there and some are really young. Did you have to train them to stay?? I can tell you hundreds of things to do that don't work! My dogs are young (7mo to 16 wks)..learning to sit and stay but not well yet....but put them on a table all set up with a pretty background and I have 3 going 3 ways..all OFF the table. I love the outdoor shots for they are a reality in our home, but I would like a few that show how lovely my group are! There has to be some training I can start that will teach them to pose for a minute..or a camera tip I can use. When grooming I am trying to teach them the bennifits of standing still and treats for good behavior are used. Get them off the table, out of the head restraint and they are wild again. Please help me..learn how to train them to pose!! Sorry if this is in the wrong catagory. I am new here and wasn't sure where to ask this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!