Thread: Sick puppy
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #35
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyglinton View Post
I was on here in May asking about a puppy. I read differant things people where saying and was told to go to him, it was not via PM. I wish I looked at things closer but sorry I don't remember the persons name. This is our first time shopping this way, and I really don't do alot of chatting on the web. I can say I will be more on the look out next time.
Believe me, while MY computer skills are horrific, there are "professionals" on here that can go back and trace your original post from back in May, and see who responded with a recommendation to use this breeder. It is my understanding, these posts never go away, so someone can find it and help ID who it was that recommended this breeder. Usually when someone is here looking for a breeder, and someone responds with a name, there are people on here who actually almost have encyclopedic brains and can tell you immediately if a breeder that has been recommended is a good recommendation. I will be stunned to see one person recommended this breeder, and not one "old timer" from this forum, followed up with a review of that breeder! This breeder has a site that I can NOT imagine ANYONE on this forum would have gone along with a recommendation! Just give them a little while....I can promise you, they are already on it and will be able to tell who recommended this breeder to you! You uaed the same name back in May, right???
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!