View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:28 AM   #1
barkleylove
YT Addict

Default I need advice.... PLEASE!

I hope someone can give me some advice. My little Bogey who will be 18 weeks old tomorrow somehow injured his front leg/paw while roughhousing with his sister over a week ago. I immediately took him to the vet, they took x-rays and put him on a few days of pain meds. Nothing showed up on the x-ray but there was some swelling at the top of his leg. She had me start out with a quarter of a baby aspirin then increase it to half since things weren't really improving. When it first happened he yelped but hasn't since. He was holding his paw up at first now he is just limping. If it weren't for that I would never guess he was in pain. He's playful and even runs on it. I'm trying to keep him from doing that but it's hard with 2 puppies. I started thinking maybe it was the pads on his foot that were bothering him. That's when I noticed that his paw on that injured leg is turning out slightly. I never noticed this before. My vet said his knee and hip were fine. Can anyone tell me what the heck is going on with him?
I'm starting to really get worried and stressed
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!