View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieSpirit1 View Post
for the next days feeding? Emy has had a sour stomach, was throwing up last weekend a couple times, so I cut out all veggies I was giving her, and started moistening her kibble, cause it swells up alot I noticed when she threw up...it takes forever for the kibble to soften up it seems, so I put her daily ration into a container and put water in it overnight, so this morning it would be soft for her....she loves it moistened, yesterday I gave it to her moistened for her meals, and she didn't throw up at all. So far today I've given her breakfast, moistened, and just gave her lunch, moistened, and no throw ups....so I was thinking and somebody suggested on here that she might have been eating her kibble too fast and swallowing it whole and to try moistening it. Does it affect the kibble nutritionwise to moisten it with water? Is it ok to store the next days ration the day before in fridge to make sure it gets soft enough? I also think the veggies I was giving her were making her stomach gassy and bloated, so I stopped everything but her kibble yesterday and today and so far she's absolutely normal in every way....

i dont think it would hurt to keep it in the fridge overnight.. i am really glad this is working for her.. i doubt it is changing the nutritional value of the kibble as you are just adding water...
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!