Thread: I Love IT!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 09:39 PM   #11
PlatinumYorkies
Monte, Mone't's Joy!
Donating Member

Everyone is catching on...I thought I was losing my mind and you guy did also..I am not Nut's...Well, not today!!

Quick story..My supposed to be best friend went in to have Gastric Bypass..She keeps a special needs child, so she gets paid a little more to care for her, than the other kids she keeps. She asked me if I would keep the kid...She said "SHE" not the mom would pay me in advance. So, me being trustworthy thinking everything was on the up and up said OK...WRONG!!!!! She called me to tell me that she would bring the $360 pass my house the night before she goes into the hospital...4 weeks of care = to $90 a week...ARGGGH! That's not what she get's paid to take care of her, she get's paid $240 a wk to take care of her....I knew this because I did her contract for her!
I have been friends with this heifer for 17 years, how do you treat someone this way. Of course, I didn't keep the kid, but everyone think I was worng for not doing so...except my mom, boyfriend, and MY friends...Was I wrong!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!