View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Present ***Tibbe Got A Christmas Gifts From Guinness & Alisha(GuinnessStout)!!!***

Saturday when Tibbe was feeling bad I got some package deliveries and brought them in, sat them by the door to open later. When I finally did take a break and saw one of them was from Guinness in Florida I did PM Alisha to ask her if it were okay to wait until Tibbe was feeling better to really enjoy his present. He gets so excited when there is a box or envelope for him!!!

Today was the day so we brought the box in, put in on the couch where Tibbe was enveloped in comforters and he was very interested, sniffed a lot then looked at me as if to say, "Well, OPEN it!" I put it in the floor, let him sniff it some more and then opened it. Inside was a note from Guinness that Alisha penned for him, a wonderful Christmas picture of Guinness looking extremely handsome in a little red shirt with a toy dog and what looks like part of one of Alisha's special decorated Mason jars. The blue-lit, huge tree fills the background and the lighting is low - just like Christmas Eve late, going on towards midnight and Santa time. The ambiance in the picture is mystical and magic! Wonderful picture speaking to me of those wonderful childhood late moments before bed on Christmas Eve right before Mother makes you go to bed.

Also in the box were TWO Babble Balls, Yorkie-size. One plays animals sounds and one is a Christmas-themed sound machine. I can't tell you the inches Tibbe levitated in the air when he heard that first animal sound that came from that first ball! And, oh, the look on his face! His eyes widened, his jaw slackened and up he went - up and back. He wound up about 5 feet away, Yorkie ear tips almost touching they were so pricked. His eyes were lit for the first time really since he's been sick. And they were lit! Fire was shooting from them and oh, he was so hooked! He slowly walked back over, terrier intent to the end of every hair, and eventually pawed at that ball and it started up again with the mooing and baaing and lions growling and meowing and bird calls, etc. Tibbe was in love! He was batting it around on the floor, running after it, growling because he couldn't get hold of it with his teeth and he was totally enthralled!!!

Then I got the Christmas ball out of its packaging and he was off with it!!! Played for a good 15 minutes nonstop and such noises as "Halleluiah!" and Santa hales "Merry Christmas", dogs bark "Jingle Bells" and kids are "Falala"-ing and on and on with the sounds of the season. So cute!!! Those balls were and will be a tonic for Tibbe from now on after a bad few days. I intended to buy him one of those for one of his Christmas gifts and now he's already got two. The picture of Guinness went on my hutch with Christmas cards for all to see. It is a beautiful picture.

Many, many heartfelt thanks to dear Alisha and of course precious little Guinness for sending Tibbe (and me) such two wonderful toys and the Christmas Card picture!!! The fact that anyone, let alone someone struggling with significant problems of her own in the midst of her own holiday decorating and preparations, would take the time and thought to send gifts to Tibbe is so kind and sweet it really catches at your heart. I hope, Alisha, you have some idea of how grateful I am and how extra happy these well-timed these gifts are here for Tibbe to keep him happy as he continues to get better from his recent troubles. You generous thoughtfulness won't be forgotten and between me "playing" with my Furby and Tibbe with his Babbling Balls, this household is going to be very fun this holiday season!!!

Here are some pictures and I will upload some more later of Tibbe with his gifts! Thanks again, Alisha and Guinness!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
***Tibbe Got A Christmas Gifts From Guinness & Alisha(GuinnessStout)!!!***-1.jpg   ***Tibbe Got A Christmas Gifts From Guinness & Alisha(GuinnessStout)!!!***-2.jpg   ***Tibbe Got A Christmas Gifts From Guinness & Alisha(GuinnessStout)!!!***-3.jpg   ***Tibbe Got A Christmas Gifts From Guinness & Alisha(GuinnessStout)!!!***-4.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!