View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 09:06 PM   #33
tndefender
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaW
I know you went through an agonizing time also. And thank you for understanding. Thank you for the website - I read it and it was wonderful. Lots of great information which will help me explain Tinkerbell's death to my daughters. Thank you so much. You have said enough...your kind words and prayers mean more than you'll ever know. My thoughts and prayers are with you also.

Hugs,
Mia
Mia...I am a new member and just saw your post. I know something of your loss because our yorkie Dixie passed away over the holidays. My wife Karen had her for 14 years (really her first child) and was devastated by the loss. She is getting an early Valentines present this week when we pick up our new little girl from the same breeder you worked with. I think you said you were an attorney so you can imagine how I obsessively researched yorkie breeders before deciding on Deb Sillers of Amazing Yorkies. Ms. Sillers' concerned response to your crisis confirmed to me what I had already sensed about her. Karen is so excited she can't stand it. I know you will feel this way too when the time comes. Our Dixie led a long (and pampered) life so the loss was somewhat easier for us. But we still miss her greatly.
tndefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!