View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:01 AM   #1
Teresiana
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Thank You 107Barney :) LOVE my Washable Piddle Pads!

My washable piddle pads arrived yesterday from T.Bumpkins. I am VERY impressed! They have a waterproof barrier on the back, absorbent layers in the middle & the cotton fabric on top is gorgeous! They feel thick, well made & very durable. The best part, is that they look stunning on my hardwood floors!

My girl is a chewer. Magazines, notebooks, cardboard boxes, even my Allstate check for storm damage from Sandy!!!...and of course, piddle pads. I can't even explain how nice it is to come home & not have to see shredded white paper all over the floor & pull out the vacuum cleaner.

For now, I have the washable pad over the disposable pad - a little over half of the disposable showing. They caught on very quickly I'm planning to shrink the disposable pad area as the week goes on...until they're solely using the washable.

I will NEVER go back to disposables! I'm so excited that I can finally have guests over without having to hide and/or explain the piddle pad thing. I really don't know why I waited so long to order. YAY!!!

Thank you 107Barney/T.Bumpkins
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!