View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:08 AM   #1
TashiRIP
Yorkie Yakker

Default Tashi got ran over four days ago advice ?

My Dad let her out to wee when he got home for work we had ordered food we saw her when we went to get it in the road still warm bleeding in the head and dead her once cheerful eyes glazed over the dog that I loved that helped me with social anxiety and my post traumatic stress syndome anorexia and was outside with me when I was throwing up because of bulimia the dog that sat outside my door while I slept and stayed behind me every step I took... Her life is gone I held her body in the road I was so upset I still am yesterday I cried sitting in the living room because everywhere I looked I remembered what she did she was only 8 months old. She was just getting fully potty trained I was expecting her to live a full life and still be alive near my thirties I wanted to take her with me when I moved out but her life was cut so short she's buried in our back yard every night I go out and cry at her grave I say I'm so sorry Tashi I love you and I tell her goodnight I had a dream about her the night after she died I had a dream mom woke me up and Tashi walked into my room and hopped up on my bed and I petted her an then I remembered she died and I started cryin cause she fall owed my mom out and my mom. Said "is you waggen your tail ?" Then I said MOM she said what then she remembered and she was crying too. She came on my bed and snuggled me
It was so real.
But even in my dream she was dead
I sobbed when I woke up I'm sobbing now
I have no friends anymore
She was my only real friend and she died
We got a new puppy yesterday
I like her and don't feel as empty but I feel like I did a bad job she was like my baby it's like findin your first born dead on the road the worst thing is is I know if I would have went outside 10 minutes earlier she would be here to today
TashiRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!