View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
navillusc
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

There are a number of things about the website and verbiage that bother me. Just buzz words like teacup, rare, and unique bother me. I have a 'golden' Yorkie...she lost all her black as a result of a color fault and there is a specific genetic reason for the non-conformity...which this website touts as rare and unique. Mia's golden hair is gorgeous, IMHO...I'll attach a photo of her so you can see...but an 'incorrect' color for a Yorkshire Terrier...something I do not care about since I am not showing her in conformation, but not a selling point that commands higher prices or should be featured on a website. Another thing that bothers me, just from the couple minutes I looked at the website, is soooo many puppies that are captioned as being "Sold" but still listed on the "puppies available" page. There is more I found unsettling from my brief viewing, but that's enough to steer me away from there.

However, you don't know what you don't know, and you have acquired a fur baby whom you love. So, there you go.

Hi, and welcome, Proud Mama Julie and Honeybunch Minnie !

Attached Thumbnails
Lori's Loveable Pups & Puppy Mills!-mia-11-25-12-img-20121125-00030_c_726x600.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!