View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
julmariz
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Exclamation Lori's Loveable Pups & Puppy Mills!

I recently got a teacup yorkie and she's absolutely stunning. She's very active (bites me all the time haha) and even let's me kiss her! She doesn't eat very much and isn't very loving....she prefers to nap alone then on top of me but either way, I took her to the vet and he said she was a beautiful sog and was extremely healthy. Now, since I've fallen in love with my baby, I decided to research on other dogs and hear others stories. And I read a lot on puppy mills and now I'm afraid my baby came from a puppy mill.... Help, is lorisloveablepups.com a puppy mill?

Aditional Info: We were suspicious that she was a fraud because she always refused to send us pictures of our pup after we bought her (We texted her asking for pictures and she ignored our texts and/or sent us pictures that we ha already seen) but in the end, Minnie arrived at the airport December 1st as playful as can be with health certificates, vaccinations, AKC papers, microchip registration and a 2 week supply of Bil-Jac puppy food. Paid 2 grand for the honeybun. Never did get why she never sent me pictures....it'd be nice to get some ideas as well.

By the way, greetings from both myself and Minnie, my 3 months old baby yorkie. We're new members, but I've read from here A LOT since I got my yorkie, just decided to become a member! hehe We'll be avid posters so beware ! Sending love from the beautiful Island of Puerto Rico xx

Proud Mama Julie & her honeybunch Minnie
julmariz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!