View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #28
bxnyemt
Yorkie Talker

Thanks again. I tried Dry Food, Chicken and brown rice in a roll that Petsmart said is good, but no luck. Finally I gave in to the Ceaser (I also tried moist over dry and he just looked at me), but he didn't eat that either, so I got him, got his mouth open and put a little in. Sounds cruel, but after that he ate it all, then some rice and then some of the first food.

We had a nice play time, he didn't ignore me on what I did, and he even picked at the Science Diet. I still think I spoiled him on the moist food. The breeder suggested boil a little chicken , says he loves that. Anyway it's just been a month and a half I had him so it still is adjusting to how I feed him. Anyway I love the little ankle biter, he follows me everywhere and even waits at the end of my bed when I leave the room for a few minutes. Ok I rambled enough, I read some other posts and I am glad I found you guys! Thanks once again.

Oh, when will my puppy's pic appear like everyone else? I know it's the wrong topis just asking.

Last edited by bxnyemt; 12-07-2012 at 08:30 AM. Reason: forgot something
bxnyemt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!