View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Omg Luma's xmas SURPRISE!!

OMG! My boyfriend texted me while I was at work saying I got a package! I was confused because we had already gotten our Gift Exchange box so we were not expecting anything. He said it was from Donna and I was instantly like She did NOT!!! Haha! Well, she did!

Here's a smilebox Luma put together for you and Lola!! WE LOVE YOU!

Everything was wrapped SO nicely, of course Donna has the most exquisite taste in wrapping paper And inside were gifts so thoughtful it put a big smile on my face. First off, Luma LOVES the toy, and was running around like a crazy girl while I was trying to take pictures. She wore herself out and rested her little chin on the toy like it was a pillow The chocolate is sooo yummy! We LOVE scrunchies in this household, Luma has a scrunchie in her topknot 99% of the time! The bows are so sweet because you made them by hand. The dress is just gorgeous and it actually FITS!!! I know you were talking with Sarah about what dress I'd like but you picked well! She's gonna wear it to Petsmart on Sunday for pics with Santa Paws. I love the bow and the detail! The necklace and collar are so dang cute and sparkly and hello kitty-y! Haha! We love them!!! Thank you! The "Love is being owned by a Yorkie" sign actually made me cry..lol..it reminded me of the sign Lilo got in her box. It's so cute. I tried to have Luma hold it in her mouth for pics because I've seen Lilo hold things in hers. Let's just say Lilo is the epitome of patience and training. The ornament I had literally JUST seen in Hobby Lobby and bf wouldn't let me buy it..so...HAH!

Donna you are such an amazing friend! We did not expect this at ALL and I had a rough day today, but now am in the most loving and appreciative mood. You are one of the most generous people I know! Everything was so thoughtful and it warmed my heart and made me smile. You've really made Luma's first Christmas special! Thank you from the bottom of my , friend!! xoxoxo

Last edited by Carmeow; 12-06-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!