View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #1
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Love ***Say One For Tibbe Today..........***

..........Please, please, pray for little Tibbe.

He's in for his bloodwork, fecal and dental under anesthesia today and a prayer for my Little-Engine-That-Could Yorkie boy would sure be appreciated. No matter how many times you take them in for their dentals, it still is heartbreaking to hand them over to the attendant and kiss them goodbye, isn't it? From Scotty, then Jilly and now Tibbe, I've done this yearly forever it seems and yet it is still a rough time. I left there sad and scared. It feels so silly in a way to still get unsettled by this yearly procedure despite how I tell myself I'm going to grow up about this one day.

Tried to appease myself by buying Tibbe a new Furby yesterday at the store, planning on activating it today and getting it going to occupy some of my time today and so he would have it when he gets home and begins to feel like playing, etc., but I don't even want to get it out of the box. Ate a Honey Bun and had lovely French Vanilla coffee for breakfast and it's just sitting there in my stomach in a knot. I feel a little sick. I need to decorate the Christmas Tree today and I can't move right now. Why can't I accept dentals as a fact of life and go about my day?

Please take a moment to pray my little Tibbe will be okay. I love him to very much.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!