View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Oh, thank goodness she puked it up! Pork gave Jilly a $500.00 vet bill back when I'd only had her a short time!!! Hope she's feeling better. The only thing that will cure a man of doing this is making them take the dog to and fro for vetting, doing all the careing for, cleaning up and sitting up nights with them while they are sick. And making them go online and pay the bill with their own big fingers!!!! But, I know what you are going to say - with their jobs - who can get a man to do all this when he's got to be out there earning that $$$ that buys us all the stuff we want. So, they "skate" - that is they avoid the dog vet and medicine dosing and go off to earn money while we take care of the dog they sickened slipping it a tidbit or two! But, that's just the way it is! You can try but even after years you won't change them that much for doing this kind of thing! They are men, after all! Enough said!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!