View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Default I want to choke my husband

my husband is sound asleep in the next room and needs to get up early for work. However I am pissed and would like to go in the bedroom and shake him by the neck and wake him up to look in a napkin. Why is that you may wonder, it's because Lola just puked up a big pile of stuff, she never pukes and does not normally have problems, I picked through all the barf and felt something very hard and pretty large. It was a CHUNK of pork chop from his dinner. I was not there when he was eating, but Lola was, I told him a day ago not to give it to her since it was cooked in sherry, butter and creme of mushroom soup, but not only did it give her some he gave her a piece that I would have trouble swallowing. He loves Lola and calls me on the carpet the second he thinks I did anything in the slightest that would upset her, so I am sitting here trying to hold my tounge until the morning, but I am pissed that he would give her such a large piece of food, dogs don't always chew stuff like that, they inhale it and after 25 years of owning small dogs you would think he would know better.

Last edited by DBlain; 12-04-2012 at 09:41 PM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!