Thread: Teeth Cleaning
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 01:45 PM   #1
Muffie's Mom
And now Missy's Mom, too!
Donating Member

Love Teeth Cleaning

As many of you know, Muffie went to the Vet last night to have her teeth cleaned this morning. Just a reminder, Muffie is 10-1/2 years old and we never brushed her teeth for all these years

I never knew we were supposed to be brushing her teeth until we got Missy about 2 months ago & I joined Yorkie Talk. That's where I learned that we SHOULD have been brushing Muffie's teeth all these years.

Poor Muffie, had to get SIX TEETH PULLED. I thought of four that probably needed to come out but it was a total of six. She still has a few more than are lose!*!*!

She seems to be doing pretty good. She's up and walking around and barking to get out in the kitchen as Missy is eating her supper!

She got a pain shot this morning and we are to start giving her pain meds tomorrow morning along with antibiotics.

Now, for the fun part! Keeping Missy and Muffie away from each other for about a day or so just to help protect Muffie's sore mouth! Missy will be all over Muffie!*!*!*!

Let this be a reminder to all of you as to what happens when you don't brush your dogs teeth.
Muffie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!