View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
Yorkiesatwork
YT Addict

Default Prestigeous Yorkies puppy

I have a little boy I got from a breeder that used to be active on this forum... Prestigeous Yorkies (intentional mis-spelling). the lady that owned the kennel was quite active here until right after I got my boy, but got into some kind of spat with a few long time posters and was made inactive by the moderator. She has since disbanded the kennel; sold her dogs; and no longer shows. My boy was born 11/12/09 from an unregistered bitch named Diamond. Diamond's mother was Cimarron's It's all about me (Mia) and her father was a German dog, Blue Magic of Padawis. Magic was sent back to Germany and hasn't been heard of sense. Magic's brother appears to be a champion -- Braveheart of Padawis. Magic and Brave Heart's parents were Bodyguard of Padawi's and Angelina of Padawi's. Angelina of Padawi's father was Handsome Roy of Padawi's. ...some pretty impressive lineage. Mia's lineage includes Rothby's and Campo's lines. Prestigeous was unable to register Magic before he was returned, so Diamond, and her progeny were not registered as well. This lady offered for sale over a period of several months 'Prince Charming', 'Totally Handsome'; 'Mr. Handsome' (the pup I think I got); and 'Suni Girl' (Prestigeous Little Miss Sunshine). All pups were spayed or neutered at the time of sale.

Prestigeous Hot Shot (my boy's father) throws back to Prestigeous Wee Love Squeakers, another champion.

So why am I writing? I find this whole lineage thing fascinating... My boy shares resemblance of face and build with dogs in his line. He is 6.5#; baby faced and gorgeous. I would love to find the owners of his siblings and share information with them.

I think the disagreement between this breeder and established posters on this forum had to do with the tabu of accidental breedings, which I believe this was.

Prestigeous' most recent show dogs were Prestigeous Watt a Darlin' and Prestigeous Here's Looking at You Kidd. Both have dropped from view.

I know I'm taking a risk here of raising the ire of breeders here... but I only seek to know more about my baby and his siblings. The breeder does not respond to attempted contacts.

I tried once before on the general forum to try to find siblings but had no luck. Several posters suggested I try the Breeder Talk site... so here I am. Please be kind... I didn't create this situation; I only have a beautiful boy who was a product of it.
Yorkiesatwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!