View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #3
TxVicki
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysTexas View Post
I was checking out the rescues local to me and inquired about a lil boy at Second Chance Pets: Home Page - it seems Second Chance Pets rescued the lil boy along with 10 other yorkies from a puppy mill on 11/16/12. All 11 went straight to the vets office for exam, vaccines, teeth cleaning and extractions if needed, spayed and neutered and negative on heartworm/parasite and have been given a clean bill of health.

I just thought I'd pass this one along for those looking for a yorkie to love. These lil ones are adorable and I know some of the YT members would provide great homes for them.

Second Chance Pets: Home Page
I think that was the Puppymill closure in Navasota, Texas. There were 21 Yorkies that needed to be rescued. The Group I volunteer with, Chris' Rescue Angels we took in 8 of them. A group in Austin took in 3, and a group in Houston took in 10.
These poor babies are in horrible shape it's heartbreaking.
We have not put them on our Web Site yet as we are still getting them vetted and learning about their dispositions.
On of the babies we have Quigley he just had his dental done and has lost all of teeth, but what is so horrbile his poor jaw bone is broken and it now wired up for healing.
These babies are so sweet and so scared.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!