View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Plane Please send a healing thought to Ireland for me.

Not even 3 months ago I got a phone call about an internet post.

The poster was looking for me saying she was my younger half sister, from my Dad.

I hadn't seen or heard from my Dad since leaving Ireland with my mom at 3 years old.
We gad been told by a family member of his he died in 1984 shortly after we returned to America.

Within 12 hours (after 15 years of looking from here) I was reconnected with my older 2 half siblings, and no less than 4 younger siblings...and found out my Dad was alive.

I have spoken to him once on the phone, he was not in the best of health.

Perhaps his health prompted the search for me.

Tonight my younger sister living in Australian is taking a flight to Ireland as our Dad is in intensive care unable to breath on his own any longer.

It's not a reality for me to travel there right now, we were hoping to go this comming summer after getting passports for the kids.

Really hoping, kind of selfishly maybe, that he can pull through. I'm really contemplainting making flight arrangements for myself.

Very mixed emotions but I think now I would like to meet him at least once, my two older children decided they both want to go meet him and all the family there.

Anyways, I hope some of you can take a moment and send him some positive pull through it thoughts.

Thanks, Shannon.

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!