View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #8
Tessa327
No Longer a Member

I will post photos tomorrow, promise! Today's my birthday so I will be busy celebrating
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuelsmommie View Post
Now who could ever get sick of hearing about a sweetie like Tessa ? I am looking forward to hearing about and seeing pictures from your outing. I think it is sooooo wonderful, that you will be able to go to the Expo and take Tessa! I have never been to a Pet Expo, it sounds wonderful! I am going to go look now and see when/if one will be in Shreveport. If I would have known one was so close to me, I would have come home to Dallas this weekend . I haven't seen my mom and lil sister in a minute....... Enjoy!
Well in that case you must notify me when you decide to come in town! I also know another member who does a YT meetup in the area every year. Would love to have you join us
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxVicki View Post
Oh no I didn't know they were having one today. I know they are having one next year.

I already made plans for today, I'm going to the Big Craft Fair they hold every year on the 1st Saturday in December at one the High Schools.
Sounds like something I would be really interested in. When it comes to craft fairs within the DFW area, I have no idea where to look!
Tessa327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!