View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Kasey View Post
You really don't know what I do or don't know. Did it occur to you that I wasn't being stricktly literal with the two paper towels thing? And I know a puppy that hasn't had is last round of vaccinations shouldn't be taken to public places. I was talking about when she gets older, of course. A standard yorkie is 7 lbs or less as I'm sure you know being so smart. All I wanted was something that would be 5 or 6 pounds. I wouldn't call that "micro". If you're feeling so impatient impatient lately, maybe you should refrain from talking to people.

Generally when people use the word micro and teacup and stuff they don't really know about the yorkie breed because those words are only used by bad breeders to make money because a yorkie is just a yorkie unlike poodles who have many types. Using those words can cause people to be upset because so many people who get very tiny pups don't realize how much more work they are because they are so tiny and a lot do have health problems. It causes concern when people say they want tiny pups because honestly you are never really going to know what size your pup will grow to be so would you still love, want and keep a pup that got bigger then expected? We just hope you don't get sucked into get a puppy from a breeder who who says they are gonna have tiny/ teacup pups. Remember you don't always know what another person is going through.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!