View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #19
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb1 View Post
She had been on this food since we brought her home. If she has allergies, would she have not reacted to it before now? The groomer noticed that she has flakey skin and thought that it might be the dry air and suggested the shampoo. It did seem to calm her itches some and it made her hair very soft and silky. But after a week, she is starting to scratch a lot, again....even during the night when she is sleeping. Not sure what to do or think. Maybe it is the food. I hate to try something else as I just bought a new bag of RC. I will if it helps. I just don't know what to try without know the cause of the itch! Anyone have ideas, please let me know. Thank you in advance!
Just a thought...

What about possible allergy to detergent? I discovered that ZoE itches like crazy if she lies on a blanket or gets dried in a towel that was washed in TIDE. I would never have thought about it, if it wasn't for the fact that when I moved into my wee house I decided to build a closet on the main floor to hold a stacked washer & dryer. During my building process I was doing laundry at the laundromat down the street & taking my own detergent, or at my mum's house & using her's. I soon noticed ZoE's reaction to things not washed my my usual laundry soap.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!