View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #15
BigKing
Yorkie Yakker

OKAY!! Found a GREAT vet clinic. The Garland Avenue Vet Clinic was so incredible. I told them that I had a limited amount of funds but was terrified for King. The doctor let me hold him while she inspected him, she repeated the blood work and found some differences as well as did x-rays on him. His spleen is swollen and there is something in his intestinal tract but they are still not sure if it is a blockage. Instead she is sending it to a radiologist to interpret the x-rays and possibly do a barium test before they do anything invasive. She gave me ulcer medication and even found out that the antibiotic shot that Banfield said they gave him, wasn't given! I am so happy I went there and they worked all that into my budget and he came out happy and loving like his old self. I am so glad I went and I finally feel there is a vet in my corner that cares about my dog. Anyone in the Spokane area, GO TO THE GARLAND CLINIC. They are excellent with a great bedside manner! Thanks to all of you for your support and I will keep you updated with what we find out!
His protein levels were very high, his globulin levels were too high... they think maybe he worried himself into an ulcer.
Thanks!
BigKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!