View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
BiewerYorkie
Zachary's Mom
Donating Member

Teeth XSMALL Berber Snuggle Fleece Dog Beds

I ordered these for my furkids but they are too smal. They said a size SMALL, 16" diameter but I thought they would be bigger. They ARE about 16" but I thought they would look larger. I would say these would be for a VERY SMALL DOG. Zachary is about 7 pounds and when I take out some of the stuffing, he can curl up on it but not stretch out. The pic of the bed with the dog has to be a larger size with stuffing removed. When fully stuffed, they are round but flatten when stuffing is taken out of them.

The fleece is a very good quality. There is a zipper on both the inner and outer linings so you can remove stuffing and/or wash the covers and refill them. The one bed I am keeping has a light green inner lining, not pink like the "borrowed" pictures I am posting. If you want to know what color the inner lining is let me know and I will check for you. They are just packed so very nicely to be sent out. These really ARE nice little snuggle beds!

I am selling them for $10 each. Postage will be $11 but if I have overcharged, I will refund the difference through PayPal. I have been doing a lot of selling on Ebay recently and tend to undercharge for shipping. One item I only made 4 cents on! So now I am charging higher but refunding what is an overage.

PM me if you are interested. They would make nice Christmas gifts for a little dog!!

Louise
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ppg0000238b.jpg (29.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (19.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (13.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (26.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by BiewerYorkie; 11-28-2012 at 01:18 PM.
BiewerYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!