View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #13
Samuelsmommie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuinnessStout View Post
I get 5 to 6 in my knee every couple of months, I was suppose to get them in my neck but I chickened out I HATE needles and my knee Dr knows just act like you are going towards me with the needle I pass out and give me all the shots when I am out. But they help tons in my knee and have helped me put off surgery again.
Well that gives me some hope, because none of the others have helped much . But we are all hoping it will give me some relief this time.. It's getting pretty bad but at least I don't have to see the needle coming lol they put me under for these and this time since they will be in the actual disc's and spine I am sooooo grateful lol or else yeah I'd be like you passed out from sheer terror. I'm glad yours are helping you and that you've been able to avoid another surgery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi View Post
Im much worse off than you I still have halloween stuff out. Im working a new job and this week I went into My normal hours 7
am to 1 pm so Ill get the Christmas stuff out later this week or weekend. Im not really in the mood for Christmas this year anyway.
Oh no, it's actually funny you said that, I just took the inside Halloween stuff down yesterday.. Just small things here and there. Guess where they are now? On the couch with the Christmas decorations smh.... I'm sorry York not in the mood this year.... But I do understand what you mean... If I could sing I'd call ya and sing Jingle Bells or something to help lol. But since you seem like a sweetheart that I'd like to keep as a friend, I'll not subject you to that torture lmbooo!

Tracy~~ Kalisi Hope ~~
Samuelsmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!