View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
Samuelsmommie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
Not this year. Shopping almost done, nothing wrapped yet though! Tree is up and decorated, now that is funny because 90% of my ornaments are hung in the first 2 feet of the tree since my 1 & 3 year old nephews hung them all! Soooo cute! Hubby hung the outside lights already too. We are WAY ahead! For the first time in my whole life I think, we are not financially strapped and Im so excited to give gifts this year and enjoy the spirit of the WHOLE season! My mom is coming and my little brother is coming and I want this to be the best Christmas ever for them. Its the first Christmas since my grandmother passed away too. I'm really excited for this season with my nephews, my family, my HUSBAND (first married Christmas too!)!!
Oh YAY! I am so excited for you! Congrats on the marriage! Sorry to hear about your grandmother. But I am glad that you will have all your family together for Christmas. I love this time of the year and this year Samuel is actually more "aware" of what's going on so I want everything to be super fun for him, we all do. My 16 y/o son volunteered to hang the lights outside ! He said and I quote "we are older but Sam is a baby and we need to make it special for him". So I'm trying to get motivated lol... My theme this year is silver and gold or at least inside lol....

Tracy~~ Kalisi Hope ~~
Samuelsmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!