View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
Samuelsmommie
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuinnessStout View Post
I am slacking to, I got a tree last Friday and last night finally put lights on it but that is all and we got new outside lights and put up half of them.
I figure I will try to get the tree done by end of the weekend and our family pictures taken Saturday night.
So glad to hear its not just me! Lol took me an hour last night just to put the tree together... Then 30 minutes to put the lights on it, with Kalisi grabbing an end and taking off and Sam un wrapping them smh... Then I hung 3 lol yes 3 ornaments and gave up and laid down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
I started out with a bang but have kind of slowed myself!!! I'm waiting until 12-1-12 now I think before I do much more. Just going to relax while I can. Don't push it if you don't feel like it! Stretch out on the couch when you can - rest that back.
I like your plan! I think I may wait till 12-1-12. Yes I am actually laying down flat right now, had a doctor appt this morning and they confirmed what we suspected... So they have me resting as much as I can before we do some injections directly in the disc's in my back, they are hoping this will get me through the holidays! Oh well I AM STILL MERRY....

Tracy~~ Kalisi Hope ~~
Samuelsmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!