View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:37 AM   #11
IdaPaulina
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
First I agree with talking with your vet about the relative safety or dangers of exercising and allowing your puppy to go outside. Each country could have slightly different vaccination protocols that hopefully reflect the health risks of that country.

So many ppl have so many different opinions about the use of peepads. You just need to do what is right by your dog, given your living environment.

I have been a few times to Paris, a beautiful city, and very urban. You certainly can peepad train inside and then train to go outside, especially if the risks of being walked in the urban environment are high, given he has not had all his shots.

Once your puppy has had all his shots, then a measured exposure to the outside environment is a great beginning of socialization and training.
Thanks for replying Finally I've decided not to take him outside until he's had all his shots, better safe than sorry!

Yeah Paris really is beautiful, but it can be a real headache living here, I guess I just don't have the French mentality :P Also I'm a neat freak, and I just can't get over how filthy this city is, and how nobody seems to be bothered by this at all! :P
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!