View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
JStampler
Yorkie Talker

We both work too far away for us to have to run home during lunch more than a handful of times if our petsitter backs out last minute. We plan on having someone come once a day forever but if something comes up she can't keep going home at lunch if she wants to keep her job and I'm way too far away to get home during my lunch. Right now, as a puppy, we will do what we have to because we know he needs to eat at least 3 times a day and he cant hold "it" for more than a few hours max.

At what age would it be okay for us to leave him at home during an 8 hour work day if something were to come up and our sitter were not able to make it? i know it's not ideal and he may wet his crate even when full grown but when would he be healthy enough to go that long without getting let out? i dont forsee it happening more than a handful of times but I'm just curious. We could leave him some food for when he gets hungry if needed too. I would assume we would have to wait until he is at full weight and growth. He's only 3 pounds now and we expect him to be around 5 pounds.
JStampler is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!