View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:25 AM   #1
Florabug
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default How do you get over the loss...

Hi,
I posted in the Sick and injured section a few weeks ago about my Hugo who had CHF...well...he died yesterday morning right before we got up. He was laying his bed with my other 2 yorkies. I heard the youngest Harley yelp really loud so I go up and found him dead in his bed. I am so upset with myself, because if I had gotten up only 30 minutes earlier I could have been there with him while he passed. He was still soo warm, so i know that we had just missed his passing. How do you get over this?? I am filled with so much sadness. Hugo was the light of my life and he was the sweetest boy ever. My husband and I have no children and I have not lost anyone close to me yet that would bring this much sadness. I thought I would feel a little better today, but I dont...I feel worse. Yes, I love my other 2 dearly and I am glad to have them here with me, but this sadness is overwhelming. I knew he could not live forever and i knew he could die at anyday and he lived the best life he could have lived. I just miss him dearly When will this feeling ever pass??

Sorry to ramble on...but if there is anyone who would understand how I feel, it would be everyone here.

Thanks for listening!
Florabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!