View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #13
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

It's nice you give dear Harry a choice. I know there have been many mornings when I would much rather jump back in bed and pull the covers over my head!
Gracie is quite a talker. She has her ways of making her wishes known. When it is well past her dinner time she will come up to me when I am sitting down and put her feet on my chest, like she is holding me down, then she gets close to my face and threatens to lick it. She knows I hate having my face licked. When she wants under the blanket she puts one foot under the blanket and tries to pull it up. She has various kinds of sounds she makes according to what she wants. If I am late taking her for her walk I get the all out bark. I guess she just cannot control herself when it comes to going outside and being the hunter she thinks she is!

I do certain things at specific times of day usually but sometimes I am off schedule. Apparently Gracie is a creature of habit, too. She has me figured out and expects me to continue to serve her according to the pattern I have already established. Who is taking care of who here?
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!