View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:44 AM   #14
MommytoMiles
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiedallas View Post
This is why I carry a folding hunting knife with me on walks......... kinda red neck, I know but anything hurts my babies is going to bleed. Hard to believe no one could grab a shovel or golf club from their house to help this woman. All these stories make me want to buy a few acres in the country, build a brick wall around it, top with razor wire and never let my dogs off the property. If only I could.
Not red necked, it's real lol, I am a native NYer and we understand three things lol. I never understand now this happens though!!! Are they not watching their pets? wherever I am with Miles i never take for granted that he is safe and is OK without a leash, unattended or whatever. I would have thrown anything I could find at that dog including my own body. Do they think its like the movie "Jaws" where they feel the dog is at the point of no return and they fear for their OWN lives if they intervene???

A dog once ran after Miles once but I was there to protect him and he was leashed so I was able to pull him away in an instant. And if something did happen to him that day it would have been MY fault as I was not protecting him enough.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!