View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #12
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

A limited feeding schedule needs to be structured by each individual person/family and their work schedules. But Yes , I would still suggest she limit the water intake to reduce the amount of messes in the home when shes gone. How else do you suggest aiding in the potty training process or should she just let the dog run wild and go where ever it pleases any time it pleased in her home. I did this with all four of my Yorkies and I still do it to this day. My oldest is 10 and I've never had any issues with any of them.

You could keep her contained in an area of the home hat has easy clean floors, leave her food and water available for her with news papers down for her to use. Or possibly see if your parents could help you out by stopping over and taking her out to potty a few times a day while you are at work.

What ever you decide to do, Good Luck and I wish you well. Shes one lucky gal to have such a caring person take her out of that situation. Believe me any situation she has endured to this point cant be as bad as where she came from.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!