View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:50 AM   #10
gontygirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default me again...

I'm posting in "reply thread" cus every time I go to the Yorkie community where I'd originally posted a question (top left, over many questions) there seems to be no where to click now to do this. I'm sorry to be such a pain in the bum ...

I am picking up this little boy today (this afternoon) and I'm just wondering if I need to buy baby gates. I have 15 wood UNCARPETED/NO RUNNER stairs and my deep concern is if he is allowed to go up and down them without hurting his spine. I know that I have to take him to the vet to confirm his knees before I would allow this... My worry is his spine. In the past I had a pomeranian and I allowed her to up and down stairs and she developed a spine disorder. I had to consequently retrain her to stop, but I don't want this to happen again... Thank you all for your patience of me getting used to using this site. Maybe I should stop logging in using the link from my email and I'd have better access to the "question button", I don't know... Have a great day all and WISH ME LUCK... :P
gontygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!