View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #10
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Gracielove:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer: Oh, that poor little thing - living on old garbage for all that time until you got her. I'll bet she did enjoy fresh, clean, good, healthy food actually made for little canine tummies in a nice warm kitchen. You did a fine thing giving her love, caring for her and providing a real home. I cannot imagine how anyone can mistreat dogs and allow them to live in little cages outside growing long nails, coats matting - I mean, what is the purpose??? Why in the world did she keep Tibbe? He wasn't breeding material at all - he's got so many faults, problem with his conformation - so why did he have to live like that? Makes me furious to think of my poor little social boy, who so loves constant attention and the good life, alone and cold and restricted to a small, lonely cell for the first 9 months of his life!!! No romping, running room - nothing. I wonder if that is why he is so OT now about so much. He spent so long - all his little puppy months, with no one to care or show off to and no fun at all - not even room to develop normally. I could just about throttle that woman who did that to my precious baby. He's full to the tip of his ears with personality and a gusto for life, intelligence and spirit and yet he was kept like a lab rat in a horrible cage.

I know it is not doable but people who mistreat animals like the lady that had Tibbe should be made to live in a cage and endure the kind of hardship they have imposed on those poor animals![/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
Tibbe is so sweet! Max likes to snuggle with me after breakfast and give me kibble breath kisses too. He and Teddy give me "kisses" on the hand or arm when I put their dishes on the floor for them. After they eat, they rub up against my leg like cats, lol.
Yours have that joyful feeling, too, no doubt, that's why they come to share it all with you and shower you with gratitude for providing it. Oh, that kissing your arm or hand as you put their dinner dishes on the floor makes me tear up just thinking of that for some reason. That is so dang sweet it hurts!!! I'd give anything to see that. What little darlings you have!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh these babies are really something, aren't they?

Last edited by yorkietalkjilly; 11-23-2012 at 10:01 PM.
yorkietalkjilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!