View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #7
gracielove
YT 3000 Club Member

Several years back I rescued a little Sheltie. She had been going through out a neighborhood going through the garbage for food. On garbage day you could see the cans turned over and stuff all over the ground. I think the night people put their garbage out must have been the only time she ever ate. Anyway, one garbage day morning I went to that neighborhood, made friends with the dog and took her. It was not my neighborhood but the person I did know there did not know if she belonged to anyone or not. I socialized her and got her healthy. Eventually I found a really good home for her and she lived out her life with that family. Dinner time was always her favorite time of day but they always had to keep the garbage tightly shut on the back porch because they could never break her of the habit of going through it no matter how well fed she was! She was a sweet girl. Dogs like her and Tribbe just never forget what they were saved from.

I know it is not doable but people who mistreat animals like the lady that had Tribbe should be made to live in a cage and endure the kind of hardship they have imposed on those poor animals!
gracielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!