View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Tongue *****Oh, The Joys of Dinnertime!!!*****

Tibbe goes kind of nuts after eating any food I fix for him. When done eating, he comes running straight to me, kisses me wildly all over my face with his dogfood breath and then wallows and burrows under the couch pillows and throw, down on the floor and back up on the couch. He will get in my lap and wiggle around, jumping back up to kiss me ever so often, so happy. He seems truly joyful in every pore of his body. He just glories in his "special food" as I call it when I fix his food. He gets so happy he makes me happy. He does some form of this after all his on-demand meals but the kind I make in the microwave or even with hot water poured over, stirred, soaked and cooled, those are like he just ate manna from Heaven!

He's so happy after eating those meals I've often wondered what in the heck is in those kibble pieces and cans of food. (He's still on his Science Diet I/D Gastrointestinal as I'm too chicken still to do the changeover that I know I must do. I know he can't live on prescription food for long and am close to changing him as soon as I work up the courage. I wanted to wait until after the holidays but maybe won't if I can work up the courage.)

Anyway, this habit is something he's always had since I brought him home and hasn't slackened in all the time I've had him. He's the most grateful, happy, juiced-up dog after eating I've ever had. Neither Jilly, Teddy(for the brief time I had her) nor Scotty made this kind of a big deal out of mealtime and I wondered if any of you have a Yorkie that does this after eating. Does anyone else have a dog that personally thanks them after they eat meals and just acts so happy to have had a good meal?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!