View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #14
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Well, aren't those just the sweetest!!! They look so comfy and warm and loveable, you just want to crawl in there with them! I'll bet the sight of them put a smile on your face. I pray this day wasn't too lonely for you and that you had a good day. I still pray for you, Patti. I imagine it must be really hard to get through every holiday!

How is your daughter feeling? Was she able to come visit or does she live with you? I sure hope she's had some relief. God bless to you and your little circle of love from Tibbe and me. Hugs!
Thanks so much. My brother, his GF and her little boy and my daughter came over and we had a nice lunch then went to the movies. My daughter's left knee is much better after her surgery in September. But her right knee started doing the same thing after 3 years of no problems. She had it drained 5 times in 5 weeks. She had an MRI of it yesterday so we will see what that shows. The doctors said she is a mystery. So praying they can figure this out. Thanks for asking.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!