View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #178
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuinnessStout View Post
I could just see me getting up in the middle of the night after hearing a noise then freaking out forgetting what it was and putting a bullet in him lol
The first year or two I had him, it was a bit jarring at times to wander into the den to let Jilly out in the middle of the night or early morning and see this old white-haired guy with a beard standing by my Christmas tree in my den smiling! Just before I panicked and screamed, it dawned on me, it's Santa Claus! After that, my brain finally accepted the fact of his being around and he just kind of blends in after a day or two. 'Course, now I have Tibbe, who barks at him the first day or two and he gets to the den first and warns me, telling me that Santa is there before I see him; but if Tibbe hangs back or doesn't go with me, it still gets a bit dodgey the first day or two he's up! If I had a gun on me, I'd probably draw on him more than once the first day!

I wonder if anyone has ever shot their lifesize Santa by mistake????
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!