View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:54 AM   #3
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiesMomma View Post
I think you will get varying views here and have to do what you think is best. I personally don't have play dates with other dogs besides Georgie's cousins who are 5 and 7lbs. I just know how I am and I am just too paranoid. I absolutely love dogs and Georgie had the sweetest Boxer sister but I always worry because he is so small. We never worried about Coco she was always so gentle and Georgie was the boss. Whatever you decide I am sure be in the best interest of Wallee.

I agree with above! I know me and how I have seen many accidents that could have been easily avoided, if only owners had not thought "play dates" were such a vital necessity for their dog's development or happy existance! So I just opt to not go there, people can call me over-protective or crazy, but my dogs depend on MY best decisions to keep them healthy and ALIVE!!! If I put them in a situation that can result in illness, injury, or death, I believe I am not looking out for them, especially knowing what could happen. You have to make decisions and do what YOU can live with!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!