View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Default ***Awesome KiminMD - Thank You from Tibbe and Jeanie!!!***

Just got the most awesome, adorable, glittery Santa Claus hat and scarf in the mail for Tibbe - and even some darling pastel Yorkie Note Cards in a little presentation bag for me! All from KiminMd!!!

They just came in the mail today and Tibbe was overcome with his "mail". He danced around the package, ignored it at first when I put it on the floor, and then finally couldn't resist a close-up look and sniff. He sniffed a good long while and then looked at me as if to say, "okay, your turn - let's see inside". I opened it, saw the note cards and sparkly-tissue-paper wrapped little Santa Claus hat and scarf! Such deep, Christmas-red, jeweled tones and so shiny, glittery! I put them on Tibbe and he didn't have a fit or wallow or rub his head - it's like he knew they were very special. He let me take pictures and it still wearing them!!! He'll wear them tomorrow, too, when the family comes and get all the attention in his cute little outfit!!!

Kim, I can't thank you enough for your kind, thoughtful, generous gifts for us. The thought and sweetness just amazed me - for someone who has had to go through all that you have with Corey's brain surgery this year! That you would take the time and effort to do something like this is so very sweet and special. Thank you more than I can say. Tibbe will be a darling little Santa this year and for many to come in his little Santa duds! And I can write notes on my sweet Yorkie note cards! Thanks, again, so very much, Kim.

Here are some pictures of Tibbe and our gifts!!!
Attached Thumbnails
***Awesome KiminMD - Thank You from Tibbe and Jeanie!!!***-pb210004.jpg   ***Awesome KiminMD - Thank You from Tibbe and Jeanie!!!***-pb210002.jpg   ***Awesome KiminMD - Thank You from Tibbe and Jeanie!!!***-pb210003.jpg   ***Awesome KiminMD - Thank You from Tibbe and Jeanie!!!***-pb210026.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!