View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #12
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabrese View Post
I've been trying the adoption process for three months now.
Because I have small children and my yard is to fenced in, that seems to be a big problem. Plus, I need a hypoallergenic dog. What I am looking for is in such high demand. It seems near impossible to find a dog thru adoption! And I've been working with agencies and rescuers near and far.
There is a breeder near me for both dogs. She primarily breeds cockapoos and has both parents there. Raised very socially and parents are very well tempered. I'm not positive about the yorkipoos exact background yet.

I could be mistaken, but if raised from a puppy on with the children, they would all grow and learn together, right?

Thank you.
Cockerspaniel's are not hypoallergenic. What makes a dog hypoallergenic (even thought they say there really is no such thing) is hair not fur but people can still be allergic to the dander and all dogs have that as well as saliva. Breeders should breed to better the breed and when breeding a mix your not doing it. Why would someone want to breed what we already have mass amounts of in shelters?
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!