View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 09:44 AM   #14
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchilila View Post
A few years ago, my husband was at a car wash about a mile from our house. He was approached by a woman that said she ran out of gas and had an emergency in the next town. He said she was very convincing and he gave her $20!!!!! I couldn't believe it when he told me! Well, about a week passed by and he was at a gas station next to our house and saw this SAME woman with her mother!! This woman has to be in her late 40s!

Turns out that this woman lives on our same block!! Also turns out she was the one that had broken into our truck twice!! She is a meth head and is in and out of jail. Their house is now up for sale.........thank goodness!!

My husband tucked tail and said he learned his lesson.
That reminds me. When I was a kid, I was at home with my family. It was raining and cold. Someone knocked on the door and had a baby. Asked if we could spare a blanket and some money to get home. They gave them MY baby blanket. Why I have no idea. The next few days we were leaving our house to go out and we see the man at his house, just down the street from us! He literally lived less than an 1/8 of a mile from us. What nerve!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!