View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:08 AM   #5
tokipoki
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyDC View Post
Thanks for the Info.!!

As you know, I am Crazy about the food and how well Riley has been doing on it. I had had some questions for Canine Caviar due to some information I had been given from one of the stores that carry it. I actually had posted my concerns and questions on theirr facebook page. There was a conversation going between three of us and after all was said and done, they Deleted the Posting. The store was actually following the Post and emailed me asking if I had deleted it. I had not and didn't even know that they had. I then posted asking them if they had deleted that conversation and they lied and said: NO! They kept insisting that I call them or send an email. They then deleted that Post, as well.
I have emailed them and I know of some other people who have sent them an email will no reply.

As the manager of the store emailed me:
[I told my assistant manager that “They are idiots who just so happen to make a phenomenal food that’s easy to digest”]

I am good to go on food right now, but thought I would get some reviews on the grain free FROMM. I have plenty of time to decide whether or not I will try it in his rotation once he has finished this bag.
LOL

How much CC do you feed Riley? I was looking into some of the formulas and they seem so high in calories that I feel like I'd have to give Toki such a minuscule amount! But I really love the simplicity of the ingredients list and the digestibility among so many other things.
tokipoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!