View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
GuinnessStout
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Groomer, boarding, bakery, clothes..

I know I should not brag but I was just found one of Guinness's report cards in my desk at work... Yes report card lol I have been sooo blessed and lucky to by chance find a groomer for him that actually is a all natural doggy bakery they have boarding and sleepovers, training classes, daycare, custom clothes made by locals with all kind of other stuff to buy.... And if they board him or he goes to daycare he gets a report card with pictures showing him at play. We went by Saturday to get treats and as soon as the owner saw Guinness she got down on the floor to play and give kisses, I can honestly say the one time I had to board him there I can honestly say I knew he would be as taken care and loved as much as if I was there with him!! Speaking of other sweet things they do they even called me on his first birthday to come by the store because they had a birthday cake for him!! I sooooo love this place and wish everybody could be as lucky to have such a great place to take their pups!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!