View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 05:24 AM   #1
Highlans
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Bob Bob's gone to heaven with the Angels

Bob Bob's gone to heaven with the angels is what I have told my 20month grandaughter.
On Saturday I woke early to find Robbie had passed away during the night, we feel so sad that he had taken himself from his bed in our room down stairs and passed away on his own.

He had been ill since August with constant vomiting and IBS and we had tried lots of differant meds he had lost a lot of weight but untill about two weeks ago had been a happy little sole he used to sleep a lot but when my husband or son came home was always very excitedand wanted to play.

All week we had been talking pehaps it was time to let him go were we being selfish how much was he suffering? and had decided to take him on Saturday to our vets perhaps he new it was hard for us to let him go so he was all on his own my poor little chap. He was a wonderfull loving little dog and has broken our hearts. We have laid him to rest in the garden with the ashes of our golden lab Kim who we lost nine years ago, his favourite blanket and toys.
At least now he is put of pain and with the angels in heaven.
Highlans is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!